Friday, February 11, 2011

Spring is coming...a new release!


Spring has sprung in my craft room today!  It may be freezing, snowing, and blowing outside, but there's lots of warmth in here!  

And when I think of spring, I think of Easter.  And when I think of Easter, I think of our awesome Lord that has risen for us!  Sometimes when life is dark and dreary like the middle of the winter, it is hard to remember that our Lord is always with us!  Today from these bright and cheery colors, I am reminded (in around about way) of this!  "He is not here, but He has risen...!" - Luke 24:6  Oh the excitement that fills my heart to think of Jesus' rising!  I hope you are able to feel the excitement as well as we prepare our hearts for the upcoming Lenten season!  And when you look at the white snow falling this weekend, think of the linen wrapping falling as He rose for us!

2 comments:

  1. Amen!! That is how I will look at the snow from now until April. Thanks for the reminder Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug and Lori CramerAugust 20, 2011 at 9:16 PM

    Your vases are beautiful and so creative. Each one is unique and we can see the passion you put into each one. Keep up the good work......

    ReplyDelete