Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chic and Sassy




These vases have that chic look.  The top and bottom pictures are cut pieces of the patterned tissue paper, while the middle vase has one large piece of tissue paper wrapped around it.  Putting the large piece on was much harder to execute than I expected it to be.  Since then, I have stuck with the pieces.  The black accents to these vases give them that sassy finishing touch!  The accent to the top vase is actually a hair clip made with rhinestones and feathers, the middle vase a necklace pendant, and the bottom a gerber daisy with black wire. 

I love being able to just let my mind flow and do what works.  There have been so many times that what I do varies greatly from my original idea.  It's all about going with the flow and doing what looks best!

Peace friends.  May God bless you with a wonderful week.




No comments:

Post a Comment