Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Wonder

"He says to the snow, ‘Fall on the earth,’and to the rain shower, ‘Be a mighty downpour.’So that all men He has made may know His work, He stops every man from his labor."  ~Job 37:6-7

As I sat out in the snow tonight after playing with the dog, I couldn't help but admire the beauty that was all around me.  This blizzard was quite the "mighty downpour" of snow.  I had a soft cushion of snow under me that was more comfortable than any chair.  The sky was clear and stars were just peeking out for the night.  Molly was running around bounding through the snow.  Thank you Lord for all of your creations!

In the spirit of the snow, I post a vase with snowflakes!  I used my Cricut Expression to cut the snowflakes and they were placed on top of light blue tissue paper.  A perfect wintry piece! 

Enjoy the snow!










2 comments:

  1. You have a Cricut?? I'll be over this summer to cut stuff for my bulletin boards and games!! Cute vase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on over Judy and we'll have a Cricut party!

    ReplyDelete