Friday, February 25, 2011

I am so ready for summer!  Or at least spring!  Bring on the sunshine and warmth!  I am ready for new growth in my foliage and in myself!  

"For the winter is passed. The rain is over and gone. The flowers are springing up. And the time of the singing of the birds has come."            Solomon 2:11-12: 

This sounds beautiful to me!  And as much as I want the visual growth of the outdoors.  I want to feel myself grown spiritually, mentally, physically (healthier), etc.  Girls on the Run is starting soon and I am hoping to motivate those girls, but can't wait to see what their spirit will show me as well!  Everything is a learning experience and this spring I hope to grasp at every opportunity I get for new growth.  

This vase is one of the brightest I have done so far and has reminded me of the bright sunny weather to come!  With lime green tissue paper with hand cut teal tissue paper flowers on it, this vase is accented with iridescent sequins for a little bit of shine!  Hopefully it brings a little bit of brightness into your day too!


Peace to you!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment