Monday, April 4, 2011

Chic and Sassy Pink Flower




This medium vase is part of my Chic and Sassy collection.  I made this for my grandmother.  She has always been there inspiring me and showing me the love of a grandma!  She's there to put a firecracker under me when I need it and cheer me on when I am doing something good.  And since we put this vase on her table, my grandfather has kept it full of flowers.  :-)  

And instead of a bible verse today, a quote...
 
What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance.  They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life.  And, most importantly, cookies.  ~Rudolph Giuliani

I don't know about the "most importantly" part of this quote, but grandparents sure do give a lot.   I cannot tell you how much I appreciate my grandparents.  

No comments:

Post a Comment