Saturday, April 9, 2011

Polka Dots - Isaiah 41:10

 

Welcome Spring!

This is a fun cheery vase to go with the bright sunshine that is outside!  For this vase, instead of using small pieces of tissue paper, I used one large sheet to keep the pattern.  I wrapped it around this bottle gradually adding Mod Podge on the under side and on top of it.  When it was dry, I added ribbon, wire around the top, and lime green gerber daisies.  Says nothin' but fun!

‘Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10

Sometimes, with Todd and I working opposite shifts, I have to remember verses like Isaiah 41:10.  There are just times when being alone brings fear, fear of several things some small and some big.  Verses like these remind me that the Lord is always with me.  Reminders like that are very reassuring to me and there can never be too many. 

May you know that the Lord is also with you always.
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment