Thursday, April 21, 2011

Custom orders and Isaiah 43:25

Have you ever felt like someone is family but you really don't know them very well?  I have someone like that and plan on getting to know her much better in the days to come.  It's hard when life is busy and we each have several things going on, but then somehow you discover that this person and you should really get to know one another even better.  Here are a few creations that this special person ordered.  They turned out great.  I hope she's as pleased as I am.  

This first one is a candy dish.  It is actually an ice cream sundae dish which gives it a unique shape when it comes to candy.  She requested it be done with my traditional phrases of "Share a Sweet" on the outside and "All gone get more" on the inside.  Unlike the other candy dishes though, this one is done with greens and blues instead of black.  It adds so much personality to it!  It's fabulous!




 For this second vase, she wanted the old fashioned classic green glass.  We kept it simple with ribbon and a flower to show off the green.  Simple, yet elegant I think.


 


As we anticipate the resurrection of Jesus, remember  "But I am your God, and so I forgive all you do wrong and forget about your sins."
--Isaiah 43:25

Just a few more days until we celebrate RESURRECTION!

Joy and Peace,
Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment