Friday, April 29, 2011

Graduation


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  ~ Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

 For all of the graduates out there this spring, take your future and run with it!  Follow your dreams and as my grandmother told me on my graduation "Always keep God on your side."  He will be with you when no one else is there, He will comfort you in times of trial, and He will share in your triumphs and successes along your journey.  

These vases were a custom order for my cousin, Allison.  She is graduating this spring with a master's in statistics and has accepted an offer with Duke University in North Carolina.  She came to my open house, and once she saw what I was offering, placed this order for her friends from her graduate program.  They are five vases all done differently with dark blue, white and a few with light blue tissue paper.  She found the logo stickers at the GVSU Bookstore.  They were a great addition.  Congratulations Allison, and remember to "Keep God on your side."  

Hope and Peace,
Andrea

P.S.  Wasn't the Royal Wedding just a spectacular event!  The history and tradition were so interesting!  And the message given by Right Reverend and Right Honorable Richard Chartres, Bishop of London was right on when he mentioned this wedding being a message of hope.  It felt great to have a day of good news!  Amen for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment