Wednesday, March 9, 2011

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, Ash Wednesday it is!  The beginning of Lent.  The beginning of a 40 day sacrifice...or two.  I have chosen to give up eating after 7 pm and coffee.  This morning when I thought of giving up coffee, I thought, 'No...that would be way too hard!'  Ummm...duh!  That's the point!  So, right then and there the decision was made. What are you giving up?

And in memory of coffee...I am highlighting the mugs that I have done!
These mugs may look like coffee mugs, but they're not.  They're pen holders!  I love filling them with coffee beans and a few matching pens!  It provides a great smell and a cute and useful addition to your desk! 

The brown mug is done with glossy finish Mod Podge, brown tissue paper, and shimmery ivory tissue paper.  The blue one with silver shimmer Mod Podge, dark blue tissue paper, and magazine letters to match.

I am also following the Lenten experiential calendar from Mars Hill Bible Church.  You can find it at http://marshill.org/lent2011.

May you find peace and joy in your sacrifice this Lenten season!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment