Thursday, March 17, 2011

Black Daisy - Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Weddings are the topic of thought for this vase.  I gave this vase as a gift at a bridal shower.  I sneaked a peek at the couples registry and saw that there was a lot of black.  :-)  So I went to town.  The dominant color is black and is accented with teal.  I was a little nervous about mixing the patterns, but it all turned out good!

I also have my second anniversary coming up in May.  It is amazing what a marriage can go through in two years time!  Accomplishments and struggles, and growing through both.  Always knowing that God is on your side and will help you through the toughest of struggles, is such a comforting thought.  Sometimes in the heat of the moment, it is hard to remember that God is on your side, but when you are supposed to remember Him, He makes Himself known.  

There are things about Todd that drive me bonkers and there are so many more things that I appreciate so much!  Sometimes I feel like he knows me better than I know myself.  Knowing that God brought us together for us to be there for one another, and that God is part of it, makes our relationship even more special. 


"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."    Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
 
May God send you someone so that you have someone to help you up, and to keep you warm, and to defend you if needed.

Love and Peace,
Andrea

1 comment: