Sunday, March 6, 2011

My 1st Wedding!

 I am so excited that these are finished!  Not because I was sick of doing them, but because they look so beautiful together with all of the different colors!  These are going to be set in trios on picnic tables for our friends' Nate and Abby's wedding on April 30.  The goal is to place like colors together.  Example:  Yellow, Light orange, and Dark Orange or Navy blue, Sky blue, and Pale Blue.  But who knows, we may end up just taking 3 random colors!  Either way, they'll look great!  I tried to fancy them up a little bit, but Abby said to keep it simple.  And as hard as it was for me to give up that artistic touch, I think they'll be PERFECT the way they are!  Thanks for letting me help with your wedding Abby!  We (Todd and I) can't wait!

And for my thought today...

"Remember your Creator
   in the days of your youth,
before the days of trouble come
   and the years approach when you will say,
   “I find no pleasure in them”—..."          Ecclesiastes 12:1

Sometimes we get so caught up in ourselves and our lives, our struggles and joys that we forget to remember who gave us life.   It's time we remember Him while we are truly alive.  Let's not wait until it's too late...


To life...
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. I really like these! They would be cute on any patio table.

    ReplyDelete