Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tashia's Shower Gift




























Hello!  I've missed writing throughout the summer, but taking classes and doing homework assignments has actually been refreshing!  I took two preschool labs at Michigan State University this summer.  I've learned so much and cannot wait to get back into my classroom and use the skills I've learned!  Because of these classes and extra hours at work, I decided to take a break from blogging.  I know it seems a silly thing to take a break from but allowing myself to do that was a little less pressure!  

This vase was a gift for my friend Tashia's bridal shower.  I went to her registries and checked out her colors.  Some of her bathroom and bedroom stuff was a mix of lime green, blue, and brown.  I just happened to have a lime green vase sitting in the "workshop!"  I know it's appearing yellow because of the photos, but it's really lime green.  To this, I simply attached a brown ruffly ribbon and a periwinkle blue flower.  I filled it with some silk blue hydrangeas to bring out the blue a little more. 

Tashia and Adam get married in September and I wish them the best!  

Tashia and Adam~
Definitely keep God as the third strand in your relationship.  He is a constant guide and friend that will help you through any situation!

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment